Midtown - Careers

Brokerage Careers

We have our own niche in New York City real estate. We focus on representing our clients’ best interests and offering high-touch service, yet we also have a young founder who was an aggressive (to say the least) deal-maker as an agent. Our goal is to create an environment where you have the freedom to be aggressive and compete – but never at our clients’ expense. That worked for Nick and we think it can work for you, too. Other benefits include:

  • Training and guidance. We can show you how to do everything from meeting clients to making deals to staying on top of the market.
  • Loyalty is rewarded. We want you to stay and build your own client base.
  • Be your own boss. When you have your own clients, you are the boss. It’s our job to help you. Not the other way around.
  • Hunting season. Larger companies have as much as 40% market share. That leaves 60% for you. With us, you can compete for 98% of the market.
  • Competitive commission structure. Make more deals and take home a bigger share of the commission.
  • Creativity is encouraged. We don’t have to please anyone except our clients.
  • New technology. We’re not a tech company, but we’re not afraid to use it.
  • Personal expense assistance. We offer to reimburse you for a wide range of expenses.
  • Full-service brokerage. We will help you help your clients. We don’t want them to go anywhere else.

We like to see drive and ambition. Contact us if you have something to say.


Employment Opportunities

Employment opportunities will be posted here when they are available. Come back soon!

 

Tawil & Team will make employment decisions and hiring decisions regarding independent contractors without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.