Residential real estate is our bread and butter. We offer brokerage services to sellers, buyers, landlords, and prospective tenants in New York City and beyond. As a courtesy to you, we also offer complimentary price evaluations for your home or investment property, without any obligations to work with us.
How can we help you today?
- I am considering selling my home
- I’m interested in purchasing property
- I would like to lease out my home or investment property
- I am looking for a home to rent
- Help me find short-term furnished or vacation rentals
- How much is my home worth?
We offer our proven sales and marketing expertise to property developers. Our advantage is our boutique size and flexibility, which allows us to provide innovative solutions at a much faster pace than larger companies can provide. We are also a private company, and that means we can do whatever it takes to create marketing campaigns that resonate with buyers. Your development is your Mona Lisa and works of art deserve inspiring and thought-provoking marketing that will attract the right buyers and earn you the highest possible price.
Please click here to contact us about your specific situation and learn more about how we can help you.
Timing is critical when you are moving some where new, and especially when your company is relocating employees to a new city. When you hire us, we guarantee that we will help you or your company find the best home that the market allows in the least amount of time possible. And we won’t sacrifice our high-quality service to make it happen, either.
- Click here to get started with our relocation team.
- Visit our NYC neighborhood guides to learn more about the city.
- Search our properties and let us know which ones you would like to view!
We frequently represent owners of investment properties. As part of our full-service brokerage model, we offer to manage these properties for our clients. We also offer complimentary consultations to our clients and potential clients. No obligations: you are welcome to manage your properties yourself after hearing our advice.
Property management services include:
- Planning and Budgeting
- This is crucial for multi-family buildings.
- Tenant screening
- Tenants who don’t pay rent are worse than no tenants at all.
- Negotiating leases & maximizing net income
- We know what to ask for in a lease and when to ask for it. Owners always have the final say.
- Filing of permits/certificates
- Collecting rents
- Landlord / Tenant relations
- We will take your tenant’s late night calls so that you don’t have to.
- Monthly reports on your property
Please click here to contact us about property management.
We are not offering commercial real estate services to the public at this time. If you are a current or past client of our residential business looking for help with commercial real estate brokerage, then please contact Nick El-Tawil to discuss.
We are not offering fine art services to the public at this time. If you are a current or past client of our real estate business and you are interested in selling or purchasing fine art, or if you are an artist interested in having your works shown during our open houses, then please contact Nick El-Tawil for assistance.
Visit our wine partner here to learn more about their award-winning Napa Valley wines.